Obstructive Sleep Apnea is chronic, sometimes life-threatening condition that affects 1 in 5 Americans, of which nearly 85% remain undiagnosed, resulting in a $3.4 billion annual impact on healthcare costs. With numbers that staggering, it isn’t a question If there is sleep apnea in your practice, but HOW do you address it? The landscape of sleep centers, do-it- yourself home sleep units and coordinating a diagnosis from sleep physicians can present a confusing path to navigate. This lecture will discuss how to streamline the identification process, while integrating a team of dental-friendly Board-Certified Sleep Physicians to diagnose and recommend treatment for your patients and how a patient’s medical benefits can be applied. Find out the simple way you can start treating sleep apnea on Monday.
Participants will learn:
- The impact of sleep apnea
- What is needed to begin treating sleep apnea
- How to screen your existing patients for apneas with 95% accuracy using intra-oral exams, sleep studies, HST vs PSG (when and when to refer)
- How to increase case acceptance in existing patients for screenings and treatment
- How to market this service for new patients
- How streamline the entire process and get staff on board
- How to work with a Certified Sleep Doctor to create a stream of patients for treatment
- How to deal with medical insurance to pay for treatment, including Medicare
OPTION 1: Starting at $1,700
Registration to two-day lecture.
OPTION 2: $2,500
Two-day lecture plus an incredible opportunity for you to experience the whole process for yourself as a patient! Once you register for this course, a Home Study Test will be sent to you from Awaken2Sleep.com with instructions on how to apply the device and get the appropriate test results, much like your patients could on Monday right after the course. You will also receive instructions on sending impressions to Burbank Dental Lab with an appropriate bite registration. An appliance will be fabricated that you will deliver to yourself on day 2 of the course and make the appropriate adjustments. Furthermore, pending approval from the city of Los Angeles, each participant will have a Cone Beam image taken at maximum intercuspation, and another scan with the appliance placed intra-orally to assess the position of the condyle and assess the changes in airway patency.
Cancelation Policy: Full refund over 60 days from event minus $25 administrative fee. Refunded 50% 30-60 days from event. No refunds, cancellations, or transfers under 30 days from event.
Blue Sky Plan® is computer software for viewing and reformatting images created by computerized tomography and can be used for virtual implant treatment planning and surgical guide fabrication. For more information regarding the beta version of Blue Sky Plan® please email email@example.com.
Agree to Terms and Download the NEW Version of Blue Sky Plan - 64bit (V4.0.11 64bit)
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW
The user acknowledges prior to download and use that;
1. Blue Sky Plan® is available for download free of charge in many countries throughout the world.
2. The software is a medical device that can only be used by or under the direct supervision of a licensed practitioner.
3. That this software should not be utilized without careful review of the complete instructional manual located in the 'Help' section of the software.
4. Periodic updates for the software may become available and it is the user's responsibility to inform Blue Sky Bio of email address changes. Users are further urged to check the Blue Sky Bio website for software upgrade announcements.
5. The hardware on which the software is installed conforms to the following minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home/Professional 64 bit or OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or newer
- Processor: Quad Core Intel i7 or comparable
- RAM: At least 16 GB
- Video Card: dedicated NVidia or AMD card, at least 3 GB video RAM (e.g. NVidia GeForce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7750, …)
- Monitor: 21 inch, resolution at least 1920x1080
- Hard Disk: 5 GB of free space
6. By downloading the software and requesting a licensing code, the user agrees to use the email communication to attest to his/her agreement to the terms and conditions stated in the “Agreement to Terms and Download” and to the user “License Agreement”.
By receiving Blue Sky Plan® you agree to the terms and conditions listed above. After downloading please complete the registration form in the software to request your license code.
mdi Europa GmbH
Langenhagener Straße 71 D-30855 Langenhagen
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a legacy version of Blue Sky Plan.
Blue Sky Bio, LLC is not affiliated with, nor warrants the products of other implant companies listed within Blue Sky Plan® software.
Please be aware that 32 bit computers are limited to 4GB of RAM and often have less.
Our software requirements are 3GB of available RAM to run Blue Sky Plan and 1GB of RAM on the video card. A computer is usually using over 1GB RAM just for being on. The software may not run at all, may respond slowly or may encounter problems while loading a large data set or importing STL files, when operating on a 32 bit machine.
We recommend using a 64 bit computer with at least 6GB of RAM when using Blue Sky Plan.Proceed to download 32 bit versionCancel